Rent Arrears Recovery
Fast, efficient, free.
We know how important your cash flow is. That’s why we’ve developed the Dukes Rapid Rent Recovery service – a simple, efficient way to recover your commercial rent arrears within as little as 7 days.
What’s more, you won’t pay a single penny in fees*
My tenant hasn’t paid their rent, what can I do?
There are 2 courses of action if your tenant hasn’t paid their rent.
This is the best option if you’re confident that your tenant has got sufficient goods and funds to pay what you’re owed, and you want to continue to do business with them.
This is the best course of action if you think your tenant doesn’t have the funds or sufficient goods to pay, or has become a problem tenant that you need to evict.
What do I do next?
At Dukes, we believe that inaction will only make the problem worse, putting your cash flow under even more pressure. We’re here to help:
- If you’re ready to act and recover the money you’re owed, visit our Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery page to find out more about our Rapid Rent Recovery service
- If you want to put a stop to your tenancy agreement and lock-out your tenant, visit our Tenant Eviction page to find instruct Dukes with this service
For free, straightforward and impartial advice on collecting your Commercial Rent Arrears, contact a member of our team on 01785 825 500 or email us at email@example.com
Stop your Tenants falling into Rent Arrears
Prevention is always better than cure. Read our free downloadable guide to read more about:
- Techniques to keep your tenants paying on time
- Spotting non-payment warning signs
- Your rights under CRAR
- Pre-recovery action that you should take